1. The origin of the State is essentially the result of the domination of powerful groups against a weaker group. This theory is called the theory of power, adherents of this theory is ...
a. Thomas Aquinaas
b. Franz Oppenheimer
c. J. J. Rousseau
d. Thomas Hobbes
e. Nicholas and J. W Schelling
2. Countries in the world is formed by the processes. In Indonesia, the State formation process with a process that is ...
c. t Occupation
3. Which is not the principal element of understanding the nation, according to Ben Anderson is ....
a. Imagined political community
b. b and d
c. Having clear boundaries
d. Ethnic Similarity
4. As a result of primordial attitude is ....
a. Narrowing the recognition of common morality inherent dignity and national insight fade
b. Creating life harmonious and balanced
c. Creating a robust national stability
d. Fostering a sense of love towards the homeland, nation and State
e. Fostering a sense of kinship and mutual help high
5. The definition of chauvinism is ....
a. Highlighting and assume the most powerful tribe
b. Highlight the greatness of our own people by lowering other nations
c. Hard attitude to maintain the establishment in many ways
d. Still young and deserve to bear arms
e. The attitude was always loyal to the nation and the State selfless
1.Which the behaviors are matching with regulation of law, except . . .
a.Managing permit found building (IMB) before founding building
b.active in social activity#
c.Paying lease to state
d.Wearing helmet and shet belt
e.Making land certificate
2.Law divided become public law and privat law. What the classification for this law?.
b.time go into effect
d.function and duty.
3.Opinion of jurists also have influence and power in decision making by judge. It is called . .
4.What institute jurisdiction is qualified to checking and decisioning application of kasasi?
5.One of the social institute which during as a part in to fight against corruption in Indonesia is. .
1.what at purpose with basic right…
a.Freedom realize the self
d.right base has kodrati
e.right base often at impinge
2.at purpose instrument ham…
a. ham enforcer apparatus
b. ham judicature institution
c. ham judge
d. constitution rule about ham
e. ware hokum ham
3.international ham instrument hits civil and politics…
c. Magna Charta Libertatum
d. Habeas Corpus Act
4. Following which is not such a example HAM civil life and politics…
a.Rights to the freedom from persecution
b.The right to live the
c.Rights obtain;get the work
d.Rights to the equality in the face of jurisdiction
e.Rights free of thinking and have a notion
5.Following represent the international hokum habit hits HAM, except prohibition order
d.Slavery And human being commerce
e.a life sentece